Download "Math in ONE"
FREE 30 DAY TRIAL
Download & Registration
Android Graphing Calculator
Review a list of all functionalities contained in this product
"Math in ONE" Product disclosure
Get familiar with on-line help support
"Math in ONE" Help
Get an additional free copy
Submit Comments Here
© Copyright "Math in ONE" 2011. All rights reserved.
- This program can evaluate any mathematical expression of any length and complexity that has
or matrix representations.
The expressions can be entered in editor text box.
- Recognizes 16 operators, over 60
basic functions, and over 80
physical constants. It includes detailed definitions and explanations for all of these objects. (e.g. "beta function", "gamma function", "error functions", "exclusive or (XOR)
operator", "Planck's constant", "atomic mass constant", "Avogadro's number",...).
- Contains over 60 applications
of algebra, trigonometry, statistics, matrices, vectors, and calculus, (e.g. "differential equations",
"eigenvalues and eigenvectors", "finds the maximum or minimum of a function with up to 10 independent variables",...).
- Plots one or two variable functions,
parametric equations, or
complex functions in Cartesian or Polar coordinates.
- Two variable or complex functions can be displayed in a
3D view or as
Level Curves in a 2D view.
- Contains a Unit Converter for 24 different physical quantities
(over 200 modern units).